Choosing The Right Accountant
Whether you're just starting out, need year end accounts prepared quickly for a deadline, or you're an established business looking for a more responsive service we'll be able to help. Virtue's accounts team will listen to you, take a genuine interest in your business and support you proactively.
Bringing the business' accounts completely up to date and properly explaining the finances is a great way of building a strong long-term relationship with new clients. We can usually agree to complete outstanding bookkeeping and bring accounts up-to-date for around 1/2 price when you take our ongoing support services.
Call us free on 0800 121 6016 - a friendly, informal chat about your situation and future plans is the best way for you to get a proper feel for the way we work. Statistically, most people who do call decide they want Virtue as their next accountant - The toughest part, as you'll know from your own business, is getting people to pick up the phone.
We want our clients to be constantly impressed, so we:
- Agree reasonable, fixed fees
- Provide free ongoing telephone support to every client
- Tailor our services and prices to exactly what you want.
- Always call back and help you understand your finances
- Explain what’s best for you – not what'll get you off the phone quickest
- Watch your back and make sensible suggestions.
We're regularly bumping into people really let down by their current accountants but worried they might not do any better elsewhere. If you've had an accountant before then these common problems may sound familiar:-
- Charges too much for a mediocre service.
- Never answers calls and needs constant chasing
- Accounts are prepared at the last minute or gets you fined for late submissions
- Gives little or no constructive advice
- Talks and writes jargon
- Does what’s easy for them, not what's best for you
Choosing an Accountant? - Speak to Virtue
Virtue are a national specialist firm of accountants, our team have helped thousands of small and medium sized businesses understand and simplify their finances. Put your details in our contact form, or press some buttons and talk to our accountants.
Get a feel for the pro-active, friendly service you can expect from us by taking a look at our guides section. You'll find straightforward, unstuffy advice on business expenses; running-a-business; IR35; salary and dividends; Section 660 and Income Shifting.